◎ Palau remains zero infected as of July 23 today.
An announcement from the Palau Department of Insurance.
◎ Flight information has not been updated since last time.
* On July 30, there will be a Palau government charter flight to return overseas Palauans from Guam,
The return flight will be used as a commercial flight and will depart Palau on July 31st.
Today is a sea day. Palau has a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius and the sun is glaring and the weather is tropical.
We will send you an image of the sea from Palau.
● On July 7, Palau's Ministry of Health issued a new Ordinance of Ministry of Health on quarantine and quarantine measures to combat new coronaviruses.
● The main change from the Ministry of Health's Ordinance on quarantine and quarantine measures issued on April 8 is that the application of quarantine measures to foreign travelers is newly added and it is not considered that the risk of infection is high. The possibility that the period of compulsory quarantine measures for immigrants from countries/regions could be shortened to less than 14 days was opened.
● A country/region where no community-acquired infection has occurred for 30 consecutive days is not considered to have a high risk of infection.
● The new Ordinance of Health will be valid for 90 days from July 7th, unless changed.
Details ⇒ https://www.palau.emb-j…
Currently, there are no infected people and there are no particular restrictions, so I will introduce Palau! It is "Japan-Palau Friendship Bridge (KB Bridge)". The airport is undergoing terminal renovation and expansion work jointly funded by the Japanese and Palau governments, and is in the process of completion in August this year.