On June 14, the Philippine government announced the community quarantine measures from June 16th to June 30th, 2021.
(1) Regions that impose "General Community Isolation Measures (GCQ)" from June 16th to June 30th ・ Cordilliera Administrative Region (CAR): Benguet State ・ Region 11 (Davao Region): North Davao Region ・ Region 12 (Socsksargen region): Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani, Cotabato, South Cotabato
(2) Regions that impose “Modified and Enhanced Community Isolation Measures (MECQ)” from June 16 to June 30 ・ Cordilliera Administrative Region (CAR): Apayao, Ifugao ・ Region 2 (Cagayan Valley) Region): Santiago City, Cagayan City ・ Region 3 (Central Visayas Region): Bataan State ・ Region 4A (Calabarson Region): Lucena City ・ Region 4B (Mimaropa Region): Puerto Princesa City ・ Region 5 (Visayas Region): Naga City ・ Region 6 (Western Visayas): Iloilo ・ Region 7 (Central Visayas): East Negros ・ Region 9 (Samboanga Peninsula): Samboanga City, Samboanga Shibukai, South Samboanga, Northern Samboanga ・ Region 10 (Northern Mindanao region): Cagayan de Oro city ・ Region 11 (Davao region): Davao city ・ Region 13 (Karaga region): Butuan city, South Agusan state, Dinagat Islands, South Surigao state
(3) Areas that impose "General Community Isolation Measures (GCQ)" from June 16th to June 30th ・ Cordilliera Administrative Region (CAR): Bagio, Quezon, Mountain, Abra, Benget ・Region 2 (Cagayan Valley Region): Isabella, Nueva Viskaya, Quirino ・ Region 4A (Calabarson Region): Batangas, Quezon ・ Region 10 (North Mindanao Region): Irigan City ・ Region 11 (Davao Region): North Davao Region 12 (Soksagen Region): General Santos City, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani, Kotabato, South Cotabato
・ Bangsamoro Autonomous Region (BARMM): Cotabato City, Lanao del Sur
(4) Areas that impose "General Community Isolation Measures (GCQ) with Tightened Restrictions" from June 16th to June 30th ・ Area 4A (Calabarzon Area): Cavite
JTB BALI Sunday Market was held on June 13, 2021! We have decided to make effective use of the large site of the JTB office to contribute to Bali as much as possible, and to hold it on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. And on the day of the event, many tenants exhibited and more than 300 people visited us! Bali's famous organic vegetables and tofu shops, shaved ice, sashimi, Korean food, Indonesian food, batik clothes and natural soap, and ramen by a chef of a famous luxury resort. And at the kids corner, the children were having a lot of fun. Because of the corona disaster, I would like to liven up Bali safely and as a whole!
[Macau] As of today: We have achieved zero infectious people in the city for 444 consecutive days.
Regarding the number of vaccinated people (total of the first and second times): Over 180,000 people Residents in Macau District: About 700,000 About 25% of the total number of people have been vaccinated.
Almost 16 months have passed since February 2020, when the corona broke out in Macau.
From the viewpoint of infection control, immigration control is strict and foreign nationals are prohibited from entering the country.
It is a big blow to the hotel and tourism industries.
Macau itself is a tourist city, and the economy relies heavily on the tourism industry,
Is it the feeling of all the workers that there is no help for it?
Currently, only tourists inland China can enter Macau without isolation (medical observation period).
Still, PCR test (negative proof) is necessary, and 48 hours after the current test is valid.
If you plan to stay longer than that, you will need to undergo the PCR test again in the ward.
I have been in Macau for over a year in Corona.
Think positively as a good opportunity to rediscover Macau.
I would like to prepare for the recovery of the tourism industry in the future.
"Refueling! (Let's do our best)"
From June 14th (Monday) to June 17th (Thursday)
The number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Hong Kong has increased by three.
Currently, the total number is 11,882.
11,633 people have already recovered and have been discharged. The death toll will be 210.
This video introduces the state of the mountaintop (Victoria Peak).
Please see the video below.
◀ Video Summary ▶ https://corp.pandabus.c…
◀ WEBSITE ▶ https://www.pandabus.co…
◀ YouTube ▶ https://www.youtube.com…
◀ Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/pan…
◀ note ▶ https://note.com/pandab…
Infection status as of 23:59 on June 15, 2021: 1,403 newly infected persons (339 Havana), 7,625 currently positive persons, 161,997 cumulative infected persons, 153,189 cumulative recoverers, 1,118 cumulative deaths
Online tours from Havana now that only one travel is difficult to travel realistically in Corona. Following a walk in Old Havana, the second is a classic car tour!
We will guide you through the city of Havana in a classic Cuban car! !!
Apply from VELTRA!
The border between Ontario and Quebec has opened today from June 16th. In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, unnecessary and unurgent movement was prohibited from April 19th. Travel restrictions between Ontario and Manitoba will also be lifted on the same day, allowing traffic in five inland states.
Rota Island, a diver's favorite spot "Rota Hall" is the best season now!
Mr. Yamamoto, a veteran guide of the diving center RUBIN, sends the following message.
"ROTA HALL of solid calm, this show that impresses everyone with transparency and light is still here.
One missing element is that you are not here. Please come back when this natural ferociousness is over. Don't forget about this sea ... 』”
I hope the day will come when I can return to this sea soon.
Local information on the new corona [Macau] Number of people infected with the new coronavirus
June 16, 2021 (Wednesday) 0:00 noon Japan time Currently 52 infected people No increase Completely cured 51 people No increase No death 0 people
Malaysia] Number of people infected with new coronavirus
June 16, 2021 (Wednesday) 9:30 am Japan time Currently 667,876 infected people The day before + 5,419
Complete cure 593,695 people The day before + 6,831
4,069 dead + 101
* Total for all of Malaysia.
★ Local information is being updated daily ★
★ Introducing cute Malaysian items ★
★ Information on selected products from Asia and Oceania ~ Rurubu Gift Shop ~ ★
From June 13th to June 14th, I went on a one-night, two-day charter tour without the closed Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley Park. It was a customer living in New York. In the United States, vaccination is progressing, and the number of inquiries and tour participation by customers in the United States is increasing.
As of June 14, the Grand Canyon National Park had a sign saying that only those who had not been vaccinated outdoors should wear a mask if their social distance could not be maintained.