Annyon Haseyo, I'm Il!
We will inform you about the status of new coronavirus infection based on 11/2 (Monday) 0 o'clock.
○ Number of infected people: 26,732 (+97 compared to the previous day)
○ Under inspection: 25,524 (+686 compared to the previous day)
○ Under treatment: 1,869 (+57 compared to the previous day)
○ Number of deaths: 468 (+2 compared to the previous day)
It's November and the climate is getting closer to winter.
Let's have fun while taking proper infection control measures in both Korea and Japan!
Next time, I will introduce the recommended cafes in Seoul. looking forward to!
Annyon Haseyo! It's Il ^^
October is over this week, and it's almost November! In Seoul, the temperature is below 10 ℃ in the morning, and I feel that winter is approaching.
☆ Korea Night Tour ☆
By the way, today I would like to introduce a night view spot that looks even more beautiful in the cold season when the air is clear.
The "Matsushima Maritime Cable Car" in Busan, South Korea's second largest city, is a ropeway on the sea that is rare in Japan. You can swim in the sea from a height of up to 86 meters over a total length of 1.62 km, and you can occupy the beautiful night view of Busan!
Especially at night, the beauty of the night view + the thrill of the sea at night is also added! Some floors are skeletons, so please try it!
◆ Matsushima Marine Cable Car Address: 124-1 Amnam-dong, Seo-gu, Busan Metropolitan City
부산 광역시 서구 암남동 124-1
Phone number: + 82-51-247-9900
Annyon Haseyo, I'm Il!
We will inform you about the status of new coronavirus infection based on 10/23 (Monday) at 0:00.
The number of newly infected people in South Korea continues to be calm, but yesterday and today it is on a slight increase.
It is important to continue basic infection control measures. I hope that the day will come when we can meet you all in Korea as soon as possible.
○ Number of infected people: 25,698 (+155 compared to the previous day)
○ Under inspection: 20,430 (+617 compared to the previous day)
○ Under treatment: 1,526 (+83 compared to the previous day)
○ Number of deaths: 455 (+2)
Next week, I will tell you about the local situation and cafe information ^ ^
We hope you all have a great weekend while taking good measures against infection!